Monday, March 15, 2010

Disolve With Me

Listen, I'm just saying
I found the stars tonight.
I saw the oils blending.
I can feel the hook in your smile
and I see the loose endings.

Let's break up the particles
annihilate the patterns
for these walls are melting
Dissolving parts of Mars
And all of Saturn.

Let us wring the rags
and sip the nectar.
I have lost all sense of censure
as we eradicate celibate textures
that danced on the subtitles of our semiverse.

Come with me.
Lay in this midnight bed,
placed in the deepest valley.
Let's fall into this intrinsic melody
As red candle wax scorches
The skin along our forearms,
I can take you in
as you take me under.
Dissolve me with these linseed oils
that masqueraded our potential love story.
I'll smile as we melt with the galaxies
in shades of crimson, violet, and happy.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorite of all your writing. Seriously, seriously, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

If you wish to comment, be sure to select "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" if you do not have a Google account or open id of any kind.