Monday, March 1, 2010

Experiments

It only takes one sparrow
to invigorate the incineration of our subtle genocide
Suspicions have been ratified
by these contorted sudden battle-cries,
but I can't deny
that this sense of edify
has left me with a scent of pride.

Oh look at you, right?
It seems that we identify
with a similar shade of callous.
We share copper tightropes,
a serious lack of balance,
and a rough-lacquered palace in the distance.

Though I see the common symptoms
I take no solace in our co-significance.
So you stay there,
imperfect with persistence
while I try to wrap my synapses
around this blistered existence.
Synthetic synagogues settle
on the rings round your forehead,
I can't have any more clutter.

Purpose has left me with questions,
So I'm gonna let these ships sail, get some rest and
sip this samurai warrior status
until I finally unearth
from the core of my ribcage
the who we why we
what we were we
are we will we
have we been here before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment, be sure to select "Name/URL" or "Anonymous" if you do not have a Google account or open id of any kind.